Playing at a sportsbook for beginners does require adjustment and understanding first, but for some Youbetcash players who are used to and read sportsbooks it is easier to understand. Sometimes in sportsbook exchanges it is mentioned with various codes. Sportsbook itself actually has various types of branches such as football, basketball, tennis, badminton, and so on. But with a very large number of football lovers, sportsbook games are more often identified with soccer gambling where the system used is now modern. website judi bola
Know the Types of Sportsbook Game Market
In general, Sportsbook games have been known by many players. For old players, of course you already know how to play in sportsbook games. But for new members, this game always looks weird and confusing. We can help you play situs judi online soccer gambling agent sites will summarize it in a fairly short discussion.
To be able to explain easily, you can see the image shown in the following image:
In the image above, you will find an example of an image from a Sportsbook game. To better understand how to play, the online soccer gambling agent website will summarize it in the following way:
- Figure 1: In this image, you are the types of sports bets you can play Youbetcash: football, badminton, basketball, etc.
- Figure 2: In this image, you can follow a series of matches. You can place bets in full time or half time.
- Figure 3: In this image, you can bet by selecting a team from a given market. Usually, the market price is called the handicap, a black color like 1.14 will be more profitable than -1.33. In addition to being a team that provides opponents.
- Figure 4: In this figure, the determination of the outcome of the match must be concluded. Whether the result of the match will be greater than 1/2. Or under 1/2 of it.
- Figure 5: In this picture, you can choose between the host or the home, the winning opponent or the match will end in a draw. This bet is usually called 1 × 2.
For an explanation of the sportsbook code as follows:
A match without a handicap / fur until the end of time. You can choose home, away, draw.
Bets are placed on the first half
Over means you win if the match score exceeds the bet, under means you win if the match score is below the bet.
Here’s an explanation for the numbers we’ve mentioned for the Over Under game:
- 3.0 = here if you set for Over then the number of goals from the results of this match must be at least 4 goals, if you want to win in full. But if the number of goals is only 3 goals then your bet value is a draw, but if the number of goals created is only 2 goals, you will lose.
- 3-3.5 = meaning that the dealer opens the market 3 quarters, meaning that if the number of goals in this party is only 3 goals then you will lose half of your bet amount. But if the number of goals in this match is more than 3 goals, it is certain that you will win if you bet over.
- 2.5-3 = This market is arguably the lowest, because the bookmaker only opens the market for Over Under 2 three quarters. Which means if the number of goals in this match is 3 goals then you still win half of your bet value, but if the number of goals in this match is only 2 goals then you will experience a complete defeat in your bet.
Odd / Even
Odd/even scores. It can be on the results of one team or the total score.
For example, the match between NK Maribor VS Liverpool some time ago. The match ended with the score of NK Maribor 0 – 7 Liverpool. If all the goals are added up, then the result is 0 + 7 = 7 (odd / odd). If, the result of the match ends with a score of NK Maribor 1 – 7 Liverpool. So, when added up the result is 1 + 7 = 8 (even / even ).
Placing bets on the final score.
Choose 2 bets simultaneously, for example home+draw, away+draw, or home+away.
Or also called Fur. In this exchange you should pay attention to the symbol “-” because – means kei listed on the exchange. Fur in the Asian type has a value of 3/4 or 0.75. For example, if the away fur is 1.75 and what happens is a 2-0 home victory, the away loses 1/2 of the bet, if the home result is 1-0 then the away win absolutely.
In the example of this match that gives fur is Bayern Munich with fur:
- 0.50 = fur half goal, Bayern Munich must win at least one goal if you want to win in full, but if the final score is a draw then you lose in full.
- 0-0.5 = fur a quarter goal, at least Bayern Munich must win one goal if you want to win in full, but if the final score is a draw then you only lose half.
- 0.5-1 = fur three quarters, here Bayern Munich must win 2 goals if you want to win in full, but if Bayern only wins 1 goal you will still win, but the payment amount is not full. But if the final score is even then your bet will lose in full.
Both Team To Score ( BTTS )
Both teams score, you can put yes/no.
The total score of one team (home/away).
Is there a violation to be awarded a penalty kick in match time.
Was there an own goal in the match.
half time – full time, you place a bet on who will win at half time & full time.
Will there be goals in the allotted time.
That’s all we can tell, hopefully what we have to say can be useful for you, our warmest regards.